From The Desk Of:
San Diego, California
Dear Friend in the Golf Business,
If you’ve ever wanted to double, triple, or even increase your profits by 10x without wasting money on marketing and advertising, this is the most important message you’ll read in your entire life.
Because I’m going to show you how to invest money in marketing that brings you back at least $2 for ever $1 you put in – It’s almost like getting a discount on money itself. Plus build your list, create massive goodwill, and golfer loyalty.
But before I do that, let me share a story of how I was able to overcome a “dog” of a golf course and turn it into a multiple six-figure business…
Brink of Bankruptcy
I’ve lived in the golf business for over 20 years. It all started back in the summer of 1990…
At the time, I was just a young boy who loved to play golf. My Dad got me started about the time I could walk (like most of us in the golf business).
When golf was booming my Dad and his five brothers decided it would be a good idea to build their own golf course. (Can you remember those days?)
After four years of grueling labor, fistfights, and millions of dollars, the doors opened at The Woodlands Golf Club in 1994.
Back when the golf business was “good” things were still quite bad at The Woodlands. Manager after manager, head pro after head pro, the place was a like a “black hole for money”, the way my Dad put it.
My entire family continued to sink more money in year after year, just to keep the doors open. The golf course never made a penny of profit. On a good year, we were lucky to break even…
We tried hiring the “top” golf professionals, new management, superintendents… you name it! Not one person was able to turn the course around.
Over time Dad’s brothers lost interest in the family golf course. (They each owned 10%, while pops owned 50%) He was losing his shirt on the deal while his brothers saw the course as a tax write-off.
The golf business got tougher when the (not so) Great Recession set in, and people’s homes started losing value due to the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Credit Crisis of 2008. Jobs were lost. Many people experienced a credit crisis and therefore, little money was spent on golf.
It was about that same time I was finishing up my Masters Degree in Marketing at Southern Illinois University when my Dad approached me…
“Jordan, can you help me at the course?”
They Didn’t Think I Could Turn The Golf Course Around,
But I Did.
My family had been losing a lot of money at the golf course and, if it weren’t for some success in the construction business, our entire family would have been in deep, deep trouble.
The housing market was now coming to a harsh stand still and lending was at an all-time low. I think my Dad started to panic (although I doubt he will ever admit it).
I took over the golf course in 2008 and immediately started by building a new website and aggressively collecting local golfer contact information.
Moreover, I tested and measured every imaginable media (trying to bring in more golfers).
What did I discover? It’s safe to say that I found almost all advertising was a waste of money. (Especially the kind the local ad rep was selling!)
It took me 11 years of studying copywriting, direct response and online marketing, spending $100,000+ testing different media, and working with clients around the globe before I was able to crack the code.
I know what works and where you should be spending your marketing dollars to get the greatest return on your investment. Period.
Which of These Powerful Elements Could You Use To Crush Your Competition And Sell More Golf “At Will”?
- Working with a golf course owner who has been there done that: seen it all, tried it all, and spent $100,000s testing marketing strategies (So you know when you work with me, you’re working with the best. Everything we do together will bring you more money for every dollar you invest, and more goodwill than any of your competitors.)
- You will have me, personally, as your trusted golf marketing advisor – If you’ve been following me or what I teach for very long, you know that I don’t B.S. I call out other so-called “golf marketing companies” on their “golf marketing strategies” that just don’t get you the return you deserve on your hard earned cash.
- I am the ONLY “golf marketing guru” out there that guarantees you at least double, if not triple, or return 10x your investment into working with me or your money back! “You simply don’t have anything to worry about… No Risk! I know my marketing strategies, systems, and processes make you money we can measure, and that’s why I’m the only one that offers such a ridiculous guarantee on your investment.
- Golf marketing strategies, systems, and battle-tested ads that get amazing results. One recent golf course hired me and within 10 days I paid myself the amount due and cut him a check for $20, 769.22 – IN 10 DAYS ONLINE! That’s not even counting all the reoccurring revenue his golf course will make from all the new customers I just created for him. Would you like an extra $20,000, $30,000 or even $40,000+ in your bank account over the next 10 days?
- You don’t pay for the learning curve. Your precious marketing dollars should NEVER be sacrificed on a learning curve. And unfortunately, that’s what will happen if you fall into the many traps the ad reps and other golf marketing companies want you to bite on. (If your business is anything like mine was before I took over, you probably can’t afford to waste money on “hope” marketing.)
- Tracking and accountability: Two words you’ll never hear the local ad rep (or any ad salesman) say. They don’t even know the meaning of getting your desired response from our ads …all they want is your money! Just imagine how happy you’ll be when I show you all the new customers that were generated from your marketing dollars then write you a fat check to bring to the bank!
- Expertise inherited from the greatest marketing minds of all time. I’d be lying if I told you I came up with all these strategies to explode your profits myself. I’ve spent $100,000s & 10,000s of hours training from the greatest living (or dead) marketers on the planet, including: Dan Kennedy, Gary Halbert, John Carlton, Gary Bencivenga, Frank Kern, Perry Marshall, Claude Hopkins, and many, many others.
Yes, you’re right. It sounds great to have a golf marketing specialist on your side who’s been in the trenches for over 20 years, who’s tested every media out there, who’s made other courses just like yours a returns upwards of 700% ROI, and who guarantees to get you results.
Here’s what customers from all over the world are saying about working with me.
Don’t Listen To Me, Listen To My Clients…
Ken Pierce, President, GolfGym
Great To Work With, Wonderful Integrity, & Can’t Wait To See How Much More We Can Benefit!
Scott Schaefer, Head Golf Professional & General Manager, The Woodlands Golf Club
2013 Was A Record Year & We Just Keep Getting Better!
Jordan has made a huge impact on our daily fee play, memberships, and banquets. 2013 was a record year for us and we just keep getting better year after year! This was our third year with Jordan and his team as our outsourced marketing department and I wouldn’t have it any other way… Our email list continues to grow, Facebook presence is far beyond any other course in the area, and we get requests for tournaments, outings, banquets, memberships, and tee times everyday through our website!
Robert Stock, PGA, Robert Stock Golf
Over Excited & Jordan’s Modules Are Really Making A Difference!
I’m enjoying the course and things are going good. I have made my facebook fan page, and I’m really happy with it….over excited! Module 1.3 is great; I’ve got Melbourne Golf Lessons – Robert Stock. Very cool. Melbourne has 4 million people to sell golf clinics to! Thanks again so much for all of your work with these modules…. they are really making a difference!
Mark Krause, Owner, President, PGA Professional, Muskego Lakes Golf Club
I applied to work with Him!!!
Jordan’s ideas are excellent! Lots of great strategies, I can immediately see Jordan knows what he’s doing. In fact, I liked Jordan’s concepts so well that I applied to work with him!!!
Are these golf course owners, operators, and instructors
any different than you?
No, they are not. They represent others in the golf business with the same passion for wanting more success in their business, more satisfaction from their careers, and more money in their pockets.
The one thing they did was put their doubts aside… and made the smart choice to work with me.
Who Else Wants:
- To be recognized as the hero who stepped up and saved your golf course? Your entire staff and shareholders will see you as the leader who stepped in and took action to bring in more play and make your course yields greater than ever.
- To be rejuvenated in your business and have new golfers seeking you out? (It will be like turning over a new leaf in your business when you see all the new players coming out, all the goodwill you’ll build, and all the local golfers buzzing about you!)
- To be relieved that your business is finally headed the right direction? We’ve all been there. It’s not your fault that your course isn’t jam-packed with golfers. They don’t teach you how to attract golfers and have them buying from you at will in the PGA…
- To secure a position at your golf course for many years to come? You’ll never have to worry about switching courses, finding a second job to make ends meet, or paying the bills ever again…and you’ll probably get a raise!
- To see golfers flooding into your doors? I’ve helped golf courses sell tee times (overnight), country clubs sell hundreds of memberships (in weeks), and instructors double their client base (in under a month). My track record speaks for itself, and it will speak for your business too – I guarantee it!
- To look back at the days before we work together and wonder how you ever second-guessed yourself? I get my private clients Return On Investment! If I don’t think I will at least double your investment into working with me (if not get you 10x your investment back), I simply won’t take you as a client.
Golf Courses, Golf Instructors, Golf Brands:
Here’s Why I ONLY Work With You
First, it makes me genuinely happy to help other golf courses, golf instructors, and golf brands succeed. I know what it’s like to run a golf course on the brink of closing the doors, and it’s quite scary not knowing where your golf course (or future) is heading.
Secondly, I love golf and I want to be known for helping grow the game. And the way I see it, if I can help golf courses get more play, sell more memberships, and help instructors get more students, then I am doing my part to help grow the game of golf.
Moreover, it only makes sense to specialize in one area. When it comes to marketing, it is no different. I know how to sell to golfers better than anyone else on the planet and that’s why I am the highest paid direct response golf marketing consultant in the world. I can sell your golf course, your memberships, your lessons, or your products because I understand what makes golfers tick.
But I know you’re skeptical about investing in a golf marketing system that’s battle-tested, so I’m taking it one step further and offering you my…
Ace Golf Marketing Hole-In-One
“Double Your Money Back Guarantee”
Only I, Jordan Hansen, Guarantee You At Least Double, If Not Triple, or even get 20x Your Investment Into Working With Me Returned or Your Money Back! You heard right, if I can’t at least double your marketing investment this year then I will give your money back – No questions asked. No hassles.
I feel this is as far as I could be!
That means you can try me out risk free. See if I can back up my promise to double your investment (or better), and if I don’t produce, I honestly want you to ask for your money back!
It’s yet to happen, and I’m willing to bet it never will… Why?
Because I Can’t Help Everyone…
- If you’re not the decision maker at your golf course (or in your business): As much as I’d like to chat with just anybody, I just don’t have time. If you call the shots and you’re ready to make a “good call” then this is for you.
- If you’re not willing to take my advice: If we choose to work together, you MUST be willing and able to take my recommendations. If we’re going to catapult your businesses, build massive goodwill in your market, and make this your record year, you have to be willing and able to listen to what I have to say.
- If you have a board of directors or group of owners that cannot make a decision: This is not for you. If we have to get approval from the ‘board’ to make a post on Facebook or send out an email, this is not a good fit. Money moves with speed. With getting things done. If we must have every shareholder sign off on our every move, I can assure you this is not a good fit.
- If you are afraid of serving 100s (if not 1,000s) of new golfers: I know this sounds ridiculous, but if you’re not ready for a SURGE in golfers coming your way, then this isn’t for you. I had a client (course owner) hire me recently and we did a campaign together that sold hundreds of new memberships within weeks. The golf pro called me pissed off because he was in charge of mailing the membership cards!!! Can you believe that? He was salty because he actually had to mail out hundreds of new membership cards to new members that joined online. He didn’t want to do the work even though this campaign was a MASSIVE success and generated $10,000s within weeks.
Are you who I’m looking for?
Right now, I’m looking for a couple more “dream” clients I can bring in droves of new golfers for. I want to help you make 2014 a record year in your business.
If you’re sick and tired of laying in bed at night wondering where your next dollar may come from, where your next job may be, or what your future looks like a year down the road, this is the opportunity of a lifetime to build a business to be proud of, and use my blueprints for your own success.
I’ve already paid for the learning curve with hundreds of thousands of dollars and years of wasted time. You don’t have to do that too… Here’s who I can help:
As Attractive As This Opportunity Sounds…
The fact is some people in the golf business just don’t recognize opportunity if it slapped them in the face. Although that’s still okay with me from a business standpoint, it still bothers me personally. You see, I know how much I can help your golf course, your lesson business, or your brand (if you’re selling to golfers I can help). I read their letters; I talk to them on the phone; I see them personally; and my private clients always tell me how happy they are that they found me. “My previous golf pro just contacted me and said your work was the best piece he has ever saw bar none. He uses Andrew Wood. Thank you.” Because of this, I just hate the thought of someone not getting on a call with me to see what opportunities may exist due to some error or omission in my explanation.
That’s why I held a special brainstorming session with a group of my people just to try and figure out why you might say “no” to at least getting on the phone and seeing how we can increase profits in your business. After several hours, our group could think of only three possible reasons.
- Because you think this is a sales pitch in disguise. (Rest assured, I promise you when we’re done with our conversation you will have an extremely powerful plan to grow your business immediately.) In fact, if you feel your time was wasted after the call, I’ll immediately give you $200.
- Because you’re already working with another “golf marketing goo-roo” (The only person that is almost as lethal as me is Andrew Wood. But, when you hire Legendary Marketing, you don’t get Andrew personally. Yes, he may talk with you, but don’t sit back and relax because there is more than likely a college graduate doing your marketing on the other end of the computer. Do you want to leave your future in the hands of a college graduate? I didn’t think so. I wouldn’t either. I wouldn’t leave a “college grad” in charge of my dog for the weekend, let alone my career in the golf business, reputation, and future of my golf course, and I doubt you would either. I’d like to give you an example that came straight from the horses mouth – this is what one of Andrew’s clients had to say after he saw my work… “My previous golf pro just contacted me and said your work was the best piece he has ever saw bar none. He uses Andrew Wood. Thank you.” However, I personally like Andrew, and if you’d like to give him a try go right ahead. I do believe you’ll find yourself back on this page though.
- You can’t afford marketing right now. (I get that. I’ve been there too… But I have an opportunity that you cant say no to! If we get on the phone and I like your golf course, what you have to offer, and I can help you almost immediately, I will work on a straight commission. That means you don’t come out of pocket with a penny. We will whip up a promotion and run it like no other. I am only compensated on the sales we make together – you simply cannot lose here! I bring you more golfers than you’ve ever dreamed of while you sit back and watch your bank account grow!) Who else would do that if they couldn’t bring you more business? Nobody.
I only have time for one or two more clients. The reason I am able to do such good work is because I do it myself and I don’t take more clients than I can handle. Would you like to get in on this rare opportunity? Would you like to be one of the privileged few who actually get me personally working side-by-side with you this year to at least double your business?
P.P.S. If you’re like me and too busy to read this message, here’s the deal…
I’m looking for a couple more “dream” clients that I can make a record year for in 2014.
Here’s what you’re getting when you work with me:
- You’re working with a golf course owner who has turned a golf course from bankrupt to a six-figure earner and seen it all, tried it all, and spent $100,000s testing marketing strategies (Everything we do together will bring you more money for every dollar you invest and more goodwill than any of your competitors!)
- You will have me, personally, as your trusted golf marketing consultant – If you’ve been following me or what I teach for very long, you know that I don’t B.S. My system works and I guarantee it.
- I am the ONLY “golf marketing guru” out there that guarantees you at least double, if not triple, or 10x your investment into working with me or your money back! “You simply don’t have anything to worry about… No Risk!
- Golf marketing strategies, systems, and battle-tested ads that get astonishing results. One recent golf course hired me and within 10 days I paid myself the amount due and cut him a check for $20, 769.22 – IN 10 DAYS ONLINE! That’s not even counting all the reoccurring revenue his golf course will make from all the new customers I just created for him or the $1,000s in sales made on site.
- You don’t pay for the learning curve. All the marketing strategies I use are time-tested and results driven. We will eliminate wasted marketing spend and replace it with return on investment. Are you ready to invest in marketing that makes you money? (It’s really fun!)
- Tracking and accountability: Two words you’ll never hear the local ad rep (or any ad salesman) say. Just imagine how happy you’ll be when I show you all the new customers that were generated from your marketing dollars.
- Expertise inherited from the greatest marketing minds of all time. I’ve spent $100,000s & 10,000s of hours training from the greatest living (and dead) marketers on the planet, including: Dan Kennedy, Gary Halbert, John Carlton, Gary Bencivenga, Frank Kern, Perry Marshall, Claude Hopkins, and many, many others.
There is no other golf marketing company, goo-roo, agency, or consultant like me. What you and I do together will build a business you can be proud of and make more profits for years to come than you can imagine.
This is a very limited opportunity because I am almost booked up completely and then I will not accept any more new clients (and may never again because I almost always get rehired).